Licensed Plumbing Contractor
- Bathroom: Toilets, Jetta tubs, lavatory sinks, faucets, shower faucets.
- Kitchen: Disposal, kitchen sink, kitchen faucets, RO (Reverse Osmosis) system.
- Home: Water Heater upgrade, (tank or tankless), Water softener, and water filtration. Adding a flow Tech unit to the water heater will improve the water quality. Arizona has some of the Hardest water in the nation. The water condition is huge.
- Upgrade water pipe system: copper, galvanized, pex piping, ply system
- Upgrade drain, sewer, or vent piping: Cast iron, Orangeburg, ABS
Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Most homes in Arizona are 200-amp Services.
- Depending upon the additions to a home it may need to be upgraded to a 300- or 400-amp services
- We do all wiring in copper. No aluminum wiring.
- Adding surge protection at the electrical panel for the whole home.
- Upgrade lighting
- LED Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Chandelier lightings
- Pendant lighting
- LED – cabinet lighting
- Upgrade outlets and switches
- USS lighting
- Floor boxes
- Pop up outlets at the countertop
Licensed HVAC Company
We are a Trane dealer for higher efficiency equipment.
Upgrade to higher efficiency systems. New environment refrigerant.
We are Mitsubishi ductless dealer
Upgrade to ductless mini split for additions, garage, man cave
We are a Spacepac Dealer. This is a high-velocity cooling system.
It is great for some homes
We also add ducts to hot or cold rooms or upgrade old, existing registers to improve indoor air quality.